- Our goods
- Un-returnable goods
- Custom or special-order goods
- Return of goods
43 Eksteen Avenue, Bergvliet
Cape Town 7945
5.Our goods warranty
We warrant that all our goods are new and of good quality unless we clearly describe them as used or reconditioned or as having specific defects.
Defective goods are those that had a defect or were unsafe when we supplied them. A defect usually means that the goods were manufactured using materials, components or workmanship below an acceptable standard. You must prove that goods are defective. We will replace defective goods upon receiving them back in our warehouse.
- Our returns and refunds procedure
- Request a return form from email@example.com.
- Fill in the form with your contact details, date and place of purchase, and all details of the physical goods that you want to return, including how and why you believe the goods are defective or unsuitable for your purpose.
- Email the refund form to customer services. Customer services should contact you with confirmation of your request within 24 hours of receipt.
- Our customer services department may tell you that they do not believe you have a claim, for example because the warranty period of the goods has expired. In this case we may refuse to repair or replace goods, or refuse to pay a refund
- Any return of physical goods must include proof of purchase plus all accessories and instructions, and all original packaging that is still available. If no packaging is available, please make sure the goods are in protective packaging as we are not responsible for any damage in transit.
- Dispute resolution
- Our customer services department contact details
- Office hours: 08:00 – 17:00, Weekdays
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street / Postal address: Boho Boutique Pty Ltd. 43 Eksteen Avenue,Bergvliet, Cape Town 7945